What does Club for Growth believe are the key policies necessary to balance our budget and grow our economy?
- Lower marginal income tax rates
- Cutting and limiting government spending
- Death Tax repeal
- Expanding free trade
- Legal reform to end abusive lawsuits
- Replacing the current tax code
- School choice
- Regulatory reform and deregulation
- Reform entitlements to increase economic freedom and ensure that long-term federal spending is financially sustainable
- Social Security reform with personal retirement accounts
What is the Club for Growth’s Congressional Scorecard?
The Club for Growth’s Congressional Scorecard is published annually so that Club members and the public can monitor the voting behavior of Members of Congress on issues of economic growth. By letting Members of Congress know we are watching — and by tracking and reporting to Club members, the press and their constituents how they vote on key economic legislation — we make Representatives and Senators accountable for their votes.
For more details about the Club for Growth’s Congressional Scorecard, and to see a copy of our most recent Scorecard, click here.