Van Taylor | TX-03
Primary Election: March 6, 2018
General Election: November 8, 2018
Endorsed: August 23, 2017
Hometown: Plano, TX
Professional Background: Investor/Businessman
To access member's only content please login or join today.
Political Experience: TX State Representative, 2010-2014; TX State Senator, 2015-Present
- Led the fight against Obamacare implementation in Texas.
- Sponsored “Truth in Taxation” legislation to help protect taxpayers from tax increases.
- Designated a “Taxpayer Champion” by Texans for Fiscal Responsibility.
- Made the Young Conservatives of Texas’ “Honor Roll.”
- Texas Conservative Coalition “Courageous Conservative” award.
Texas State Senator Van Taylor is running for the open House seat currently held by retiring Congressman Sam Johnson (Lifetime CFG Rating: 88%). This district is strongly Republican, and Taylor will be the strong favorite in both the primary and general elections.
PAID FOR BY CLUB FOR GROWTH PAC AND NOT AUTHORIZED BY ANY
CANDIDATE OR CANDIDATE’S COMMITTEE. (202) 955-5500