Stacy French - April 07th, 2016
- e21 on how ObamaCare is really performing
- Investor’s Business Daily, Obama takes “new executive action that will alter the tax laws to prevent companies from leaving the U.S. for lower-tax nations” and, of course, it’s “anti-business”
- The Hill, Big government is hurting the little guy in its efforts to help
Stacy French - March 31st, 2016
- Daily Signal on the serious need for a conservative budget
- Obamacare is sick and getting sicker, Investor’s Business Daily
- Tim Scott poised for re-election, The State
- Roll Call, Good news for Ron Johnson as he closes the gap with Feingold from 12 to 5 percent
Stacy French - March 29th, 2016
Doug Sachtleben - March 17th, 2016
Washington, DC – The Club for Growth released a new 30-second television issue ad that began airing today in Utah.
“Donald Trump has repeatedly reaffirmed his support for a health care mandate and for government-run health care, and the Club for Growth will continue to urge people to tell Trump that he’s wrong on this issue,” said Club for Growth president David McIntosh.
The Club’s new ad can be seen here.
Club for Growth
SOME PEOPLE THINK GOVERNMENT-RUN, TAXPAYER-PAID HEALTH CARE IS A DISASTER.
AND SOME DON’T.
[HILLARY CLINTON] “SO WE WILL HAVE QUALITY, AFFORDABLE HEALTH CARE FOR EVERY AMERICAN” [CROWDS CHEER].
[SCOTT PELLEY] “UNIVERSIAL HEALTH CARE?”
[DONALD TRUMP] “I AM GOING TO TAKE CARE OF EVERYBODY.”
[SCOTT PELLEY] “WHO PAYS FOR IT?”
[DONALD TRUMP] “THE GOVERNMENT’S GONNA PAY FOR IT.”
ASK DONALD TRUMP WHY HE SIDES WITH HILLARY CLINTON, AND WHY HE WANTS MORE GOVERNMENT HEALTH CARE.
CLUB FOR GROWTH IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THIS ADVERTISING.
The Club for Growth is the nation’s leading group promoting economic freedom through legislative involvement, issue advocacy, research, and education.
The Club’s website can be found at http://www.clubforgrowth.org/
Stacy French - February 17th, 2016
- Nearly 30 GOP freshmen call for the Republican presidential candidates to focus on the debt, asking them to publicly support a balanced budget amendment; Roll Call
- Thomas Sowell on why misinformed voters are drawn towards socialism; Real Clear Politics
- The Daily Signal on why Obamacare premiums continue to rise