Entitlement programs are the single largest drivers of our nation’s mounting debt and must be reformed immediately before it’s too late. Not only is our current entitlement system bankrupting our nation, it is simply unsustainable in its current form.
Enact Medicare reform that utilizes a premium-support function to replace the current system.
Block-grant Medicaid to the states.
Create Social Security personal retirement accounts that workers would own and could use to build nest eggs for retirement.
Related Blog Posts
- Moderate Republicans Are Stopping Obamacare Repeal… Again
- Op-Ed in Townhall: GOP to Pay Steep Price if Fail to Deliver on Health Care
- Club for Growth on the Way Forward for Obamacare Repeal
- Club for Growth Launches Half-Million-Dollar Ad Campaign Urging House Members to Oppose RyanCare
- Club for Growth Praises White House Support of Conservative Health Care Reform