Entitlement programs are the single largest drivers of our nation’s mounting debt and must be reformed immediately before it’s too late. Not only is our current entitlement system bankrupting our nation, it is simply unsustainable in its current form.
Enact Medicare reform that utilizes a premium-support function to replace the current system.
Block-grant Medicaid to the states.
Create Social Security personal retirement accounts that workers would own and could use to build nest eggs for retirement.
Related Blog Posts
- Coalition Letter: Congressional Obamacare Exemption Letter
- CFG on TV: McIntosh on FBN's Making Money discussing Obamacare Repeal Efforts
- Club for Growth Supports 2015 Repeal Obamacare Bill
- McIntosh on Cavuto to discuss the state of the Senate health care bill
- Club for Growth Launches Obamacare Opt Out Website: Urges Senate to Support Cruz-Lee “Consumer Freedom Option”