- Primary Election:
- May 17, 2022
- General Election:
- November 8, 2022
- February 16, 2022
- Mecklenburg County, NC
- Professional Background:
- U.S. House of Representatives 2019-Present; Attorney, State Senator 2016-2019
Club for Growth PAC endorsed Rep. Dan Bishop when he first ran for Congress in 2019. In the House, Rep. Bishop has proven to be a true economic conservative. Pro-growth highlights:
- Voted against reinstating earmarks–the currency of corruption in the Swamp
- Voted against Biden’s massive spending bills, including his so-called “infrastructure” bill
- Cosponsored legislation to provide term limits on federal lawmakers
- Strong ally of Right to Work laws
Club for Growth PAC President David McIntosh issued the following statement congratulating Congressman-elect Dan Bishop on his victory in North...
Watch the latest video at foxnews.com
Club for Growth Action has released a new television advertisement, “Nickname,” highlighting Dan McCready’s support for environmental rules that raised...