- Primary Election:
- May 17, 2022
- General Election:
- November 8, 2022
- February 16, 2022
- Mecklenburg County, NC
- Professional Background:
- U.S. House of Representatives 2019-Present; Attorney, State Senator 2016-2019
Club for Growth PAC endorsed Rep. Dan Bishop when he first ran for Congress in 2019. In the House, Rep. Bishop has proven to be a true economic conservative. Pro-growth highlights:
- Voted against reinstating earmarks–the currency of corruption in the Swamp
- Voted against Biden’s massive spending bills, including his so-called “infrastructure” bill
- Cosponsored legislation to provide term limits on federal lawmakers
- Strong ally of Right to Work laws
Washington, D.C. -- Club for Growth PAC congratulates Dan Bishop on winning re-election in North Carolina’s 8th Congressional district. Bishop,...
Club for Growth PAC President David McIntosh issued the following statement congratulating Congressman-elect Dan Bishop on his victory in North...
Watch the latest video at foxnews.com