- Primary Election:
- June 5, 2018
- General Election:
- November 6, 2018
- July 31, 2017
- Glendive, MT
- Professional Background:
- Real Estate/State Officia
Political Experience: Montana Auditor, 2017 – Present
- State Senator, 2013-2017
- State Representative, 2010-2012
- As a State Senator, Rosendale led the fight against Medicaid expansion under Obamacare.
- Ardent supporter of private property rights and opponent of government eminent domain abuse.
- Strong advocate for school choice.
Cook Political Report upgrades the Montana Senate race rating from “LEAN DEMOCRAT” to “TOSS-UP.” “There was a time over the...