- Primary Election:
- May 17, 2022
- General Election:
- November 8, 2022
- April 28, 2021
- Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Professional Background:
- U.S. House of Representatives, NC-13 (2017-Present)
Rep. Ted Budd is in his third term as U.S. Representative for North Carolina’s 13th Congressional District and is now running for Senate to replace retiring Republican Senator Richard Burr (CFGF lifetime rating: 74%). Budd has been one of the most conservative members of the House and was first endorsed by Club for Growth PAC in 2016 and he was also endorsed in his re-election campaigns for 2018 and 2020.
- 97% lifetime rating on Club for Growth Foundation’s Economic Scorecard
- Led the charge in the House against reinstating earmarks
- Original co-sponsor of term limits
- Strong advocate for parental choice in education
Club for Growth PAC Congratulates Ted Budd on NC-SEN Victory
Washington, D.C. -- Club for Growth PAC congratulates Ted Budd on becoming the next United States Senator from North Carolina....