Entitlement programs are the single largest drivers of our nation’s mounting debt and must be reformed immediately before it’s too late. Not only is our current entitlement system bankrupting our nation, it is simply unsustainable in its current form.
Enact Medicare reform that utilizes a premium-support function to replace the current system.
Block-grant Medicaid to the states.
Create Social Security personal retirement accounts that workers would own and could use to build nest eggs for retirement.
Related Blog Posts
- Club for Growth Applauds President Trump’s Executive Order Introducing Market Competition to Healthcare
- Graham-Cassidy Opens the Door to Begin a Full Repeal of Obamacare; Additional Provisions Necessary to Reduce Costly Regulations
- More on the House Obamacare Repeal Discharge Petition
- Coalition Letter: Congressional Obamacare Exemption Letter
- CFG on TV: McIntosh on FBN's Making Money discussing Obamacare Repeal Efforts