Rachael Slobodien - September 10th, 2018
Washington, DC – Today, CFG Action Montana launched a new ad as part of its seven-figure television buy highlighting Jon Tester’s dishonest and liberal record in Washington. The ad will run on broadcast, cable, and satellite TV. Entitled “Signature,” the ad highlights President Trump’s comments on Jon Tester from last week’s rally in Montana. President Trump tells the crowd how Tester has gone Washington and compares Tester’s voting record to Nancy Pelosi. Previous ads have highlighted Tester’s broken promises on debt reduction, accepting special-interest perks and lobbyist contributions, Obamacare, and missing committee hearings.
Watch the ad here:
“Jon Tester has a long history of saying one thing in Montana and doing the exact opposite in Washington,” said CFG Action Montana President David McIntosh. “President Trump was right to tell Montanans about how dishonest Tester really is.” Script
- President Trump: Jon Tester talks like he’s from Montana, but he votes like he’s Nancy Pelosi.
- Jon Tester voted no on tax cuts and he voted for the Obamacare disaster.
- Jon Tester voted for very liberal Obama judges.
- He says one thing in Montana, but does the exact opposite in Washington.
- CFG Action Montana is responsible for the content of this message.