Endorsement in GA-06 Special Election
The Club for Growth PAC announced its endorsement of Bob Gray for the special election to fill the GA-06 House seat, formerly held by HHS Secretary Tom Price:
Bob Gray is the proven economic conservative in this race. He’s been a consistent fighter for lower taxes and less spending, and he’s campaigned on pro-growth policies, and has called for a full and immediate repeal of Obamacare. The Club for Growth PAC is proud to endorse a candidate who has successfully put free-market principles into practice and will fight hard for them in the U.S. House.
2016 General Election Results
- Ron Johnson | WI-SEN – WIN!
- Mike Lee | UT-SEN – WIN!
- Rand Paul | KY-SEN – WIN!
- Marco Rubio | FL-SEN - WIN!
- Tim Scott | SC-SEN – WIN!
- Pat Toomey | PA-SEN - WIN!
- John Fleming | LA-SEN – Loss
- Jim Banks | IN-03 - WIN!
- Andy Biggs | AZ-05 – WIN!
- Rod Blum | IA-01 - WIN!
- Ted Budd | NC-13 - WIN!
- Warren Davidson | OH-08 - WIN!
- Ron DeSantis | FL-06 - WIN!
- Scott Garrett | NJ-05 – Loss
- Paul Gosar | AZ-04 – WIN!
- Mike Johnson | LA-04 - WIN!
- Club for Growth PAC: North Dakota Voters Do Not Want Heitkamp Reelected
- Club for Growth PAC Endorses Van Taylor for Congress
- Club for Growth PAC Endorses Kevin Nicholson for U.S. Senate
- Club for Growth PAC Endorses Chris Herrod (UT-03); Club for Growth Action Launches Ad Exposing John Curtis’ Tax-Hiking Record