Paid Communications Internship at Club for Growth
- Club for Growth and associated political action committees are the industry leading conservative campaign and issue advocacy organizations
- Get first-hand experience working on communications to support elections as well as federal and state advocacy on pro-growth issues.
- Assist in preparing news clips and briefings, and other communications documents
- Draft written communications materials for editing by senior staff
- Answer phone inquiries, direct calls, and provide basic company information; oversee mail deliveries, packages, and couriers
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents; photocopy, fax, etc. as needed
- High school degree or equivalent
- Proficient computer skills
- Prefer experienced writers
- Must be 18 years of age
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Discrete, energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
To apply please email your resume and a 1-2 page writing sample to Aubriana See at [email protected] or to Will Mitola at [email protected]. We prefer the writing sample to be on elections or a political issue, but will take any topic and judge submissions based on grammar, style, accuracy, and creativity.
If you are interested in applying for this internship at the Club for Growth, please complete the contact form below.