Secure America’s Future!
Club for Growth Action is on a mission to keep America prosperous and free. Here’s how we’re doing it:
- Winning primaries: We’re backing the most viable and most conservative candidates in Republican primaries.
- Protecting incumbents: We’re standing by proven leaders who fight for limited government.
- Defeating big-government Democrats: We’re replacing them with pro-growth conservatives.
Protect and Expand the Republican Majority
Republicans in the House of Representatives face a historic challenge with one of the smallest majorities in American history. Redistricting has made keeping or expanding that majority even more difficult. Here’s the current landscape:
- 12 seats held by Republicans and 10 seats held by Democrats are listed as “toss-ups” by Cook Political Report, meaning they could easily go either way.
- 17 Republican incumbents represent districts that President Biden won in 2020 by anywhere from 0.1% to 14.6%.
- Democrats only need to defend five incumbents in Trump districts to retake control.
Club for Growth Action is leading the charge to protect and expand the Republican House majority. We’re making a difference with strong endorsements in key districts and support for endangered conservative Republicans. We’ve helped conservatives win primaries in crucial pick-up races and defended staunch conservatives against moderate challengers.
ONWARDS TO VICTORY
Winning primaries is just the start. Club for Growth Action is gearing up to ensure conservative candidates win in their general elections on November 5. With targeted ads and strategic campaigns, we’re focused on winning where it matters most.
Your support can help Republicans take back the Senate and expand their slim majority in the House. We’re strategically supporting candidates in key races to make it happen.
Governor Jeff Landry (LA)
Senator Ted Cruz (TX)
Senator Tim Scott (SC)
Senator Rick Scott (FL)
Senator Rand Paul (KY)
Senator Mike Lee (UT)
Senator Marsha Blackburn (TN)
Senator Ted Budd (NC)
Representative Jim Banks (IN)
Representative Alex Mooney (WV)
Representative Byron Donalds (FL)