Madeline Rainwater - October 25th, 2016
For Tuesday’s snacks, some news regarding a few candidates endorsed by the Club for Growth PAC!
- A Pennsylvania economist joins the Club for Growth PAC in endorsing Pat Toomey for Senate in the Philadelphia Inquirer
- Club PAC-endorsed candidates Jim Banks, Andy Biggs, and Ted Budd all featured as fresh faces on Capitol Hill in Roll Call
Madeline Rainwater - October 24th, 2016
Good afternoon! For snacks today, I’m thrilled to include an interview from Club President David McIntosh on the Club for Growth and congressional races, as well as some great news concerning a few Club for Growth PAC-endorsed candidates
- CSPAN’s Newsmakers interview with David McIntosh available here
- FreedomWorks adds its endorsement to Club PAC-endorsed candidates John Fleming (Louisiana Senate) and Mike Johnson (LA-04)
Madeline Rainwater - October 21st, 2016
Happy Friday, snackers!
- Today, a special treat: An interview with Club President David McIntosh on the most important Senate races this cycle from the Wall Street Journal!
- And yet another reminder that the national debt MUST be addressed soon: It could cost the average family $12,000 annually by 2046– from the Daily Signal
Madeline Rainwater - October 20th, 2016
Happy Thursday, snackers!
- For today’s throwback Thursday, this piece from August detailing the most likely ways Hillary would raise taxes as President from the Conservative Review
- And from recent reports, Government spent at least $168 billion more during the last fiscal year than the year before! Daily Signal
Madeline Rainwater - October 17th, 2016
Hello again, snackers! Here are a few snacks to kick off your week:
- From a recent ALEC report: state and local gov’t has funded 35 cents of every dollar pledged to pensions, The Daily Signal
- From the Pennsylvania Senate race: First debate between McGinty and Toomey set to air tonight, Philly News