Stacy French - September 07th, 2016
The Republican Primary in Arizona’s 5th Congressional District was held on August 30. Nearly 86,000 votes were cast and Club PAC-endorsed candidate Andy Biggs holds a 9-vote lead over Christine Jones. That margin will trigger an automatic recount once the election is certified. All indications from recent recounts in Arizona show that the electoral system there is extremely accurate and the final tally isn’t likely to change.
9-12-16 UPDATE – Biggs’ lead widens to 16 votes
Stacy French - September 06th, 2016
While there is a temporary internet and phone line issue affecting the Club for Growth Office, please reach us at TheClubForGrowth@gmail.com
If you would like to connect with someone by phone, please just email your name and phone number to that address and a Club for Growth team member will call you back.
Madeline Rainwater - August 12th, 2016
Good afternoon, snackers! As the week comes to a close, here are a few think pieces to chew on until Monday comes around. Have a wonderful weekend!
- Clinton proposes to spend 250 billion on infrastructure in a “shovel-ready” redux, The Hill
- Last year, over 277,000 regulators were employed by the government, The Daily Signal
Madeline Rainwater - July 07th, 2016
Good afternoon. Today, there are some policy press snacks available:
- Based on current proposals, the national debt will likely continue to grow past 2016, Daily Signal
- Regulators are relaxing oversight on financial firm GE Capital, which is being celebrated as a step in the right direction, The Hill
Madeline Rainwater - July 06th, 2016
For today’s press snacks, we have some policy news, and a high-profile endorsement for a Club PAC endorsed candidate:
- The House passed a measure allowing companies to contribute more to crowdfunding campaigns, The Hill
- Senator Ted Cruz endorses Tim Huelskamp for Congress, RedState
Paid for by Club for Growth PAC and not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee. 202.955.5500