* Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation, and employer of individuals whose contributions to the Club for Growth Action, Club for Growth PAC or to federal candidates that exceed $200 in a calendar year.
- Your contribution affirms your membership in the Club for Growth.
- Donations are not deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes.
- Contributions from foreign nationals (non-Green Card holders), the general treasury of a labor organization, government contractors and national banks are prohibited.
- Your contribution to the Club for Growth PAC or any federal candidate is made on a personal credit card, and not one maintained by a business or corporation.
- Contributions made to the Club for Growth PAC directly will be spent for Club PAC activities and programs as the PAC determines within its sole discretion. Contributions made directly the PAC will not be earmarked for any candidate.
- Donations to Club for Growth PAC may be used for political purposes such as supporting or opposing candidates. No funds will be earmarked or reserved for any political purpose.
- All contributions to Club for Growth PAC are voluntary and you may refuse to contribute without reprisal.
- Club for Growth Action is an independent expenditure committee established by the Club for Growth.
Paid for by Club for Growth PAC and not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee