Stacy French - May 12th, 2016
- Sen. Rand Paul does an interview with Glasgow Daily Times and talks about issues that matter, including the debt and term limits.
- Mike Crane separates himself from the field by arguing for lower taxes while opposing favoritism to certain industries. “My opponents who seem to just sunbathe in the glory of these giant tax breaks for specific industries, they’ll just perpetuate this broken system.” NPR Atlanta
- Cruz announces 2018 Senate run, Politico
Stacy French - May 10th, 2016
- OZY on Ben Sasse standing up to Trump and championing real conservativism.
- Bernie’s health care plan would fall $16 trillion short according to the Tax Policy Center and the Urban Institute, Daily Caller
- Real Clear Markets dismantles the idea “guaranteed income;” “Economic growth has the best track record of all when it comes to freeing people from lives of misery.”
Doug Sachtleben - May 03rd, 2016
“Senator Cruz has earned the mantle of leadership among pro-growth, limited-government conservatives.”
Washington, DC –Club for Growth PAC released the following statement after Senator Ted Cruz announced the suspension of his campaign for President:
“The Club for Growth PAC has been proud to stand with Senator Ted Cruz and the principled campaign he has run for president,” said Club for Growth Action president David McIntosh. “Senator Cruz is a courageous Constitutional conservative who has earned the mantle of leadership among pro-growth, limited-government conservatives. We look forward to him being a leader in the Senate and in the GOPfor the cause of freedom.”
The Club for Growth is the nation’s leading group promoting economic freedom through legislative involvement, issue advocacy, research, and education.
The Club’s website can be found at http://www.clubforgrowth.org/
Stacy French - April 28th, 2016
This year, 37 Members of Congress will receive the Club for Growth’s Defender of Economic Freedom award. Starting in 2011, the Club for Growth required Representatives and Senators to not only score 90 or better on votes cast in a year, but to also maintain a lifetime rating of at least 90.
|Buck||Lee, M. *|
* Indicates Members who obtained a 100% in 2015
Stacy French - April 12th, 2016
- The Weekly Standard suggests five methods to wreck the economy, most of which are goals of the Democratic Party
- In the Daily Signal, Sen. Mike Like writes about the Washington Bureaucracy and government overreach.
- Time, Our complex tax code is crippling America