- Primary Election:
- August 2, 2018
- General Election:
- November 6, 2018
- October 12, 2017
- Brentwood, TN
- Professional Background:
- Business Owner/State Legislator/Congressman
- Defender of Economic Freedom 2016
Political Experience: State Senator, 1998-2002; Congressman, 2003-Present
- Fought Republican Governor and own party by opposing implementation of state income tax and voting against the largest tax increase in Tennessee history.
- Named “Taxpayer Hero” every year she’s been in Congress.
- 90% lifetime Club for Growth rating, the 12th highest overall and the highest-rated woman in the House.
Tonight, Club for Growth PAC congratulated Senator-elect Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) on her victory in Tennessee’s Senate race. Club for Growth...