Today, Club for Growth Action launched a TV and digital ad campaign in the Republican primary in Florida’s 17th Congressional District in support of Club for Growth PAC-endorsed candidate Greg Steube.
Entitled “Fighters,” the ad introduces voters to Greg Steube’s conservative, outsider record. An Army veteran who served in Iraq, Steube didn’t shy away from taking on the Establishment in Tallahassee, standing up to local governments to keep property taxes low.
Greg Steube is a strong fiscal conservative with a proven track record of standing up for taxpayers and taking on the Establishment,” said Club for Growth Action President David McIntosh. “Greg is exactly the kind of conservative President Trump needs in Washington to rein in big government and keep the liberals in check.”
To watch Club for Growth Action TV ad, “Fighters” see below:
Transcripts of the TV ad is also provided below.
- President Trump needs allies in Congress. Allies like Greg Steube.
- An outsider, an Army veteran who served in Iraq, Steube isn’t afraid of a fight.
- Steube battled to keep property taxes low by reining in local government’s taxing power.
- In Congress, he’ll prevent Beltway bureaucrats from killing jobs with overregulation.
- NRA endorsed. Conservative. Outsider. Greg Steube for Congress.
- Club For Growth Action is responsible for the content of this advertising.