Club for Growth has launched a television advertisement urging Utah voters to contact Senator Mitt Romney and ask him to stop supporting Democrats and their push to impeach President Trump. The ad will run statewide in Utah on FOX News from October 17th to the 27th, and can be found at DemocratAsset.com.
“Romney already ran for President and lost; he should stop running in 2020 against a Republican incumbent,” said David McIntosh, President, Club for Growth. “We are calling on conservatives in Utah to contact Romney’s office and tell him to stop working with Democrats to impeach President Trump who is being falsely targeted because Democrats didn’t like the results of the 2016 election, and they know they can’t win in 2020 with a socialist. There are two things Sen. Romney is good at: changing positions and alienating conservatives, and now he is bringing his unique brand of self-promoting flip-flopping to yet another issue.”
- ANNC: Slick, slippery, stealthy:
- Mitt Romney had us fooled.
- ROMNEY (2012 NV press conference): “Being in Donald Trump’s magnificent hotel and having his endorsement is a delight.”
- ANNC: Posing as Republican, he tried to infiltrate Trump’s administration as Secretary of State.
- ROMNEY (@ Trump Tower Nov. 2018): “President-Elect Trump is the very man who can lead us to that better future.”
- ANNC: Now his cover’s blown — exposed by news reports as a Democrat secret asset.
- Sources say Romney’s plotting to take down President Trump with impeachment.
- Tell Romney, quit colluding with Democrats on impeachment.