WASHINGTON, D.C. – Club for Growth has launched a new website tracking the public statements by Senators on if they support the nomination of Judge Amy Coney Barrett to the U.S. Supreme Court and the radical liberal proposal of court packing.
“Judge Amy Coney Barrett is eminently qualified to serve on the U.S. Supreme Court, and Americans deserve to know who will oppose her confirmation and who supports court packing to implement the Left’s radical socialist policies,” said David McIntosh, President, Club for Growth.
Read About Club for Growth’s Work:
- Click here to visit the new Club for Growth website tracking Senators on Judge Barrett’s nomination and court packing.
- Click here to read the Washington Examiner story on the latest Club for Growth, Club for Growth Action, and CfG Action Montana ads on the Barrett nomination and court packing.
- Click here to read the Club for Growth white paper on Judge Barrett’s jurisprudence.
- Click here to read the 1-page summary of the implications for economic policy from the Club for Growth white paper.
- Click here to read Club for Growth President David Mcintosh’s FOX Business OpEd.
- Click here to watch the Club for Growth ad on Judge Barrett’s record on economic liberty.
- Click here to watch the first Club for Growth ad on Judge Barrett and her character and qualifications.
- Click here to watch the Club for Growth ads that ran in Alaska and Utah.
- Click here to read the Club for Growth letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee.
- Click here to visit the Club for Growth website, ConfirmHer2020.com, encouraging Americans to contact Senators asking to confirm Judge Barrett.