Club in the News
Stacy French - May 10th, 2016
- OZY on Ben Sasse standing up to Trump and championing real conservativism.
- Bernie’s health care plan would fall $16 trillion short according to the Tax Policy Center and the Urban Institute, Daily Caller
- Real Clear Markets dismantles the idea “guaranteed income;” “Economic growth has the best track record of all when it comes to freeing people from lives of misery.”
Stacy French - May 03rd, 2016
- Utah Policy, Mike Lee gets a perfect score on the Club for Growth’s scorecard, and Utah’s Representatives all finish in the top-100 for that chamber.
- John Fleming blasts Democrats for moving so far left and Republicans for doing nothing to stop them, The Advocate
- Investor’s Business Daily, Instead of hammering the rich with higher taxes, “Policies that promote savings and wealth accumulation for the middle-class and working poor would be far more effective at closing the wealth gap.”
- Daily Signal on how capitalism saved the buffalo