WASHINGTON, D.C. – Club for Growth Action announced the launch of the website GAVoteFraud.com to help Georgia voters learn about what vote fraud looks like and provide a place to report potential related crimes. Club for Growth Action will monitor submissions and take action when credible reports of vote fraud are received.
“It’s absolutely vital that Georgia voters are informed about vote fraud and empowered to do something if they see something and we believe GAVoteFraud.com can and will play a role in making the election more secure and trusted,” said Club for Growth Action President David McIntosh.
In addition to the vote fraud website, Club for Growth Action is:
- Leading the Save America bus tour and coalition,
- Running television ads focused on getting out the vote,
- Knocking 1 million doors,
- Making 2 million live calls,
- Sending 3 million texts,
- Sending 5 million pieces of mail.