WASHINGTON, D.C. – Club for Growth Action announced it will spend over $3 million on its largest ever multi-platform digital ad campaign. This spending will include targeted placements on platforms such as Hulu, Sling, and major news outlet streaming services like CBS and NBC, as well as internet radio placements on Pandora, iHeart radio, and direct podcast placements. Club for Growth Action has also reserved more than $10 million in broadcast, cable, and satellite television ads through Election Day.
The Wall Street Journal’s Gabriel Rubin published an exclusive report on the announcement.
“Club for Growth Action is making a game-changing investment in these races,” said Club for Growth Action President David McIntosh. “We are using cutting-edge technology and techniques to reach voters who are often overlooked to ensure these pro-growth candidates are elected.”
The ads will begin on Tuesday, September 8, and will be in support of several Club for Growth Action supported candidates in competitive races.
The candidates include:
- Sen. Steve Daines in Montana
- Rich McCormick in Georgia’s 7th Congressional District,
- Victoria Spartz in Indiana’s 5th Congressional District
- Matt Rosendale in Montana’s At-large Congressional District
- Rep. Chip Roy in Texas’s 21st Congressional District,
- Nick Freitas in Virginia’s 7th Congressional District.