Club in the News
Stacy French - May 19th, 2016
- Tim Scott in The State: Fight poverty by investing in opportunity.
- Why Tim Scott fights for school choice, Washington Examiner
- Forbes, The Harsh Reality of Regulating Overtime Pay
Stacy French - May 18th, 2016
- The Weekly Standard, The cost of Obamacare
- Foundation for Economic Freedom, Capitalism gave power to the people
- Rand Paul wins Kentucky Senate primary with 85% of the vote, WDRB
Stacy French - May 12th, 2016
- Sen. Rand Paul does an interview with Glasgow Daily Times and talks about issues that matter, including the debt and term limits.
- Mike Crane separates himself from the field by arguing for lower taxes while opposing favoritism to certain industries. “My opponents who seem to just sunbathe in the glory of these giant tax breaks for specific industries, they’ll just perpetuate this broken system.” NPR Atlanta
- Cruz announces 2018 Senate run, Politico
Paid for by Club for Growth PAC and not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee. 202.955.5500
Stacy French - May 11th, 2016
- PA-Sen: Toomey leads McGinty 45-44 in new Quinnipiac poll. And the Senate race to fill Marco Rubio’s seat is up for grabs; The Hill
- Since the income tax levied on small businesses fell to zero in Kansas, private-sector employment in the state is higher than in other states with a personal income tax, Forbes
- WND article refers to Davidson as a “super-conservative” and lays out his personal history and political philosophy.
Stacy French - May 10th, 2016
- OZY on Ben Sasse standing up to Trump and championing real conservativism.
- Bernie’s health care plan would fall $16 trillion short according to the Tax Policy Center and the Urban Institute, Daily Caller
- Real Clear Markets dismantles the idea “guaranteed income;” “Economic growth has the best track record of all when it comes to freeing people from lives of misery.”